This policy is to limit exposure to the company with regard to goods, stock and or product being returned to Allfix Fasteners Pty Ltd for credit.
This policy outlines the process, requirements, reporting and documentation of all goods being returned for credit to Allfix Fasteners Pty Ltd.
To effectively approve or reject goods, stock and or product being returned to Allfix Fasteners Pty Ltd.
This policy applies to all Allfix Fasteners Pty Ltd Employees who engage in returning goods, stock and or product to the warehouse of Allfix Fasteners Pty Ltd for credit.
- PRE APPROVAL IS REQUIRED TO COLLECT AND RETURN GOODS TO OUR WAREHOUSE.
- A Request for Return/Credit Form must be filled in by the Staff Member who is advised from the customer that they wish to return goods.
- The Staff member who fills in the request for Return/Credit must then seek pre approval from Heather Pfitzner or John Dann in her absence to get the AUTHORITY TO COLLECT section on the Request for Return/Credit Form signed. Or by the Purchasing Officer if the goods are faulty.
- Once you have the Authority to Collect signed you may then forward/give the Request for Return/Credit Form to Melissa Rhule, Warehouse Manager to arrange for collection from our Customer.
- The Warehouse Manager will then give the Delivery Driver or Team member collecting the goods the Request for Return/Credit form complete with signed Authority to Collect.
- DELIVERY DRIVERS AND SALES REPRESENTATIVES ARE NOT AUTHORISED TO RETURN GOODS TO THE WAREHOUSE WITHOUT A REQUEST FOR RETURN/CREDIT FORM AND THE AUTHORITY TO COLLECT SIGNED.
- When goods are returned to the warehouse, the goods must be sighted by the Warehouse Manager and the Request for Credit form must be then signed off by the Warehouse Manager. If the Warehouse Manager is unavailable then you must get John Dann to sight the goods and then sign the form – Dated the day the goods came into the warehouse.
- The completed Request for Credit Form must be then submitted to Accounts Receivable for the final approval and processing. Requests for Credit without the signature from our Warehouse Manager or John Dann will be rejected for goods returned to the warehouse. Requests for Credit will be rejected if the form is not adequately filled in. Question marks within areas on the
form will not be accepted.
Gold Coast and Toowoomba Branch must also obtain pre approval from Heather Pfitzner or John Dann in her absence to collect and return goods to the warehouse.
Sale of Goods Act Qld 1896 and or Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (cth) as new legislation becomes more predominant.
Shall Direct report to the Warehouse Manager or John Dann and or Internal Team Member as required.
Warehouse Manager Underwood – Melissa Rhule
Warehouse Storeman Gold Coast
Warehouse Storeman Toowoomba
Shall Direct report to Heather Pfitzner for submission of your Request for Return / Credit Form, clarification of any credit and any policy / Procedure requirement or amendment.
Approved by: Michael Dann
Date approved: 15/04/2019
Reviewed Date: 28/4/2021